Friday, July 28, 2006

End of the week

It's Friday. Obvious, I know.

Plans for the weekend... get a haircut... go shopping for a dress... meet my sister Mel at Healesville... go see the Bombers play Brisbane...

Play tennis tonight. We've got a new lady joining us, which could be cool. It's a different dynamic with an extra person.

We're trying to set up a friendly tennis match with two people James works with. And we're also trying to drum up enthusiasm and people to join us white water rafting.

Bag, the guy I work with, is jumping out of a plane tomorrow. I think that's going a tad too far, but I'd like to go paragliding one day. I know you can in Bright.

Oh well, I've got to make a cup of tea, then get into my work. I've got tons to do, and want to try and get the list down.

Enjoy your weekend. Cristy.