Saturday, July 15, 2006

Rainy Saturday

Woke up this morning to lots of rain... it's great because we need it, but no so good because we can't do the 1000 steps Kokoda Memorial. James is still in bed, he stayed up last night to watch the Tour de France, and didn't get to bed until 5am.

We played tennis last night. We changed courts, and now have to put up with loud trains, car traffic and helicopters flying over... not so good when you're trying to concentrate. Plus some of the lights were out so it was really hard to see the tennis balls.

Well what's on the agenda for today... I'm going to do my weights for an hour this morning, go for a run on the treadmill this afternoon, and babysit Claudia, Annika and Claire tonight. Maybe clean up the house a bit, enjoy having no Uni or freelance work to do, and enjoy the sound of the rain.

I might walk around to the shop in a sec and buy a nice coffee.

But first, here's a picture of James and I at the zoo...


Here's a pic of our cat, Sooty


And here's a picture of our favourite camping spot...


I wish it was spring...

Cheers, Cristy