This isn't the first time I've blogged. In fact, I've started plenty of blogs, but never really continued them. But my sister's blog inspired me, so I started this one. I guess it's a way of keeping in touch with what's going on. And I always write better than I speak, so people are more likely to understand what I'm on about if they read it.
So, the intro... My name's Cristy. I live in Richmond, Victoria, Australia... right near the famous MCG. Close to the Yarra, and the perfect distance from the city. I live there with my partner James, and our cat, Sooty.
I work in St Kilda, as a creative strategist for a radio network. That means that I'm part of network revenue generation and client strategy - or getting new clients onto the station by impressing their agencies. Basically I'm the idea generation, scripting and packaging part of it.
I also study a Uni degree part time, majoring in marketing, and I just got last semesters results today! I've got a year and a half to go, but it's easy when you can see the light at the end.
Ok, I'm going to continue this blog, I'll put a reminder in my calender to post again on Monday - it only takes 21 days to start a habit... "Must keep blogging"!
Have a great weekend! James and I are babysitting for his sister Micaela on Saturday night, we'll do the 1000 steps Kokoda memorial walk in the Dandenongs sometime over the weekend too. We've got it down to 25 minutes up, and are hoping to smash that time. We're still embarrassed by Ron Barassi making it up and back, twice, in the time it took us to do it once... and he's like 70.
We've also got our sights set on the Melbourne Marathon 7.5km fun run, in October.
All the best
Cristy