Bombers won on the weekend! Yay!
James and I went to the game at Telstra Dome - thanks to Kylee for giving us tickets.
It inspired us to go along, for the first time this year, and support them, and they pulled off a win for us!
I bought my dress, from Miss Shop - at Myer in the city, it's called The Basement. Anyway, it's a size 12, so I'm stoked. Everything's paying off.
It's worth my hour a day exercise, no excuses, and calorie counting. On Sunday after seeing Mel, Pete and Julyet at Healesville, I went home and ran 50 minutes straight on the treadie... no stopping. I was really proud.
The problem is, to burn my 500 calories a day, it's getting harder and takes longer. Minimum of 50 minutes now to do it, it's good because I'm getting fitter, but annoying because it takes so long.
I watched the Big Brother finale, and I'm disappointed that Camilla didn't win.
Anyway, I've got to keep going. I've been working on poetry for my Uni - so I'll post it as soon as I finish it.
See ya