Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hump Day

It's Wednesday, hump day, the middle of the week, it's all down hill to the weekend!

Exercise is going great, I did another 7.5 km run last night and weights training on Monday night. I'm glad I'm not as sore today as I was on Monday after the run.

Just found out James' brother has a job in Alice Springs... a massive change, but I guess he's at the age to do it.

Work is good. I've got a few things happening. Have a voice over coming in at 9 this morning, and a long list of stuff to do.

Uni starts soon. I don't have exams this semester for any subject, so James and I might be able to take a well deserved holiday. (Usually I use all my holidays for exams.)

Kelli found a new flat. She and Josh got the keys last night.

Anyway, that's about all for today, hump day.

Cheers, Cristy