Monday, September 25, 2006

Living in Kew

We moved on the weekend, and it was the most stressful, exhausting, horrible experience in the world! I know that's a big claim... but trust me, it's true.

The fridge didn't fit in the spot, the dishwasher doesn't work, my new perfect fridge now has a dent in it, the tv cabinet is completely scratched down one side, and the old flat has a new, even bigger hole in the wall.

Heaps of our stuff got left behind because James' Dad couldn't be bothered going back for the last load. Even though we had the trailer hired and everything. So who knows how we'll move the rest of it. Bikes certainly don't fit in my car.

Spent Sunday cleaning, and still need to go back next weekend and finish the garden.
So to sook about it, I got pissed on rum and played poker all night with Kel and Josh.

One good thing, James' mum and I went shopping and she bought us the final piece of furniture for our bedroom setting as a present.

Mum and Dad were talking about coming down next weekend, but now they're not.
Anyway. That's life.