Friday, October 06, 2006

Frantic Friday

Works fairly busy, I've got tons of last minute stuff to do. But decided to procrastinate and post my blog.

Life's been busy. Mum and Dad did end up coming down last weekend, and helped out fabulously. Dad did an awesome job at matching the paint colour to cover all the spots and scratches and holes in the walls of our old place. Carpet cleaner went yesterday, so need to go and have a final check of the place before the final inspection on Monday.

I've started going to a chiropractor to get my weird tingling leg fixed. It'll cost me a fortune but will hopefully be better for me in the long run. At the moment I need to go three times a week. So I need to go before tennis tonight.

James is working tomorrow, I'm doing my Uni assignment. I re-enroled in my FINAL year of Uni - next year, and chose a few screenwriting subjects, a promotions management one and also a mentoring subject. Yay, I can see the end is nigh...

Next year I also want to study a few nutrition subjects through a Queensland Uni. It's something that I'm really interested in at the moment.

Oh well better get back to it. Mum and Brooke will be down again this weekend.

Speak soon
Cristy