Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Keep thinking it's Monday

It's not Monday, it's Tuesday. Spent the weekend in Albury and got back at 3.30 yesterday afternoon. I'll post pics later.
Anyway James and I got two car loads worth of stuff to our new place. It's smaller than I remember, but I can't wait for the dishwasher. So we'll try and do another two loads each night till the weekend. Kel is lending me a heap of boxes.
I'll keep cleaning tonight too.
Shame Mum and Dad can't come down and help. It's great to have to have their advice on everything - like Mum knowing how to get stains out or how to clean the oven the best... and Dad knowing how to take the feet off the fridge and fix holes in the wall.
Oh well, we'll make do with what we have...

Trying to keep up with Uni... it's hard... here's my latest ad.


Next time I post, hopefully we'll be in the new place.

Cristy