Friday, September 01, 2006

Spring has sprung

I felt like giving it some corny title like that. I love the smell of flowers as I walk to my car. I love that the sun's up when I'm up. I love that it's still light when I leave work.

Last Friday night we missed tennis because we got tickets to the premiere of Clerks 2 - the new Jay and Silent Bob movie, with a question and answer session with Kevin Smith AKA Silent Bob.
It was wicked! We went with Katie and Lauryn.

Kel's gunna buy poker chips on the weekend, and James wants to have our housewarming (When we find a new place) as a poker night. That should be fun, because I think I'm getting pretty good at poker. He wants to invite all his mates from work. I met a few of them last week when we went to pick up boxes. A couple of them want to play tennis with us too...

So this weekend, we're house hunting, I'm doing lots of Uni work, and I'm hopefully getting over the last of this cold.

Better go, I've got a voice to direct...
Have a good one!
Cristy