I left work at 11 today. It was easy to get to sleep when I got home... not like last night.
Then got up and watched Judge Judy, had dinner, did my weights.
I'll go to bed again in half an hour, after I do the dishes.
I'm also trying to catch up on Uni work. The bad thing about not having an exam at the end of the year is continual work throughout the year. I think next weekend I'll dedicate to Uni assignments.
But I'm really enjoying my subjects this year, especially poetry.
It's not looking good for the whole eviction thing. We're pretty sure we'll have 60 days to find a new place, but it's really upset our house deposit saving plans. Not to mention the stress and costs of moving. We're really settled where we are now, we love the area, we love our place... so now we're just annoyed. Because that's twice in a row we've been forced out of a place for some reason or another.
Anyway, I've got dishes to do... so enjoy.
Cristy