Ultrasound affects mouse brains: study
Lack of fresh air affects my brain; exit
Follow the green signs.
“I heard you wrote some great ads for Nintendo”
Yeah? So give me one of those awards, triangles with the top cut off.
Propped on desks I pass.
Keep walking. The doors ahead. My escape to the outside, to the perfect garden.
It’s 3 city squares in size.
Beautiful paths meander a perfect journey.
No dirt to play in on the way.
No potholes to surprise them
It’s not a garden
Every strand of grass the same
Too flawless; not real.
It’s warmer than I thought it’d be.
Joggers loose their shirts and ties, for one hour of movement.
A treadmill spinning with no stop button.
Our democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities.
We all have the right to enjoy the park
We all have the right to run. To eat. To snooze in the park.
Maybe I’m crazy?
Like a noodle, sizzling at the noodle shop down the street.
Probably.