James and I are engaged! Finally, eh! It's been almost 4 years now, he took me on a 3.5 hour walk, and proposed in the last half an hour, when we were getting really tired, but it was nice, by a picturesque lake.
Then we headed to his parents house to let them know and home to ring everyone else. I'm keeping it quiet at work until I get the proper ring. Plus, my best work mates aren't back from holidays yet, and I don't want to announce it until they get here.
Engagment party will be Australia Day at my parents house, while James and I are on our way back from Mt Kosciusko. We'll be in Thredbo for 4 nights, yay! I can't wait for a holiday!
It's quiet today at work, nice. It's fun to have less traffic, easy to get a park, a coffee mug and a tea spoon.
Working on organising a list for the party and keeping the cost as low as possible.
I'll have the ring by the end of the week or next weekend.
See you!