skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cristy's story
Friday, January 19, 2007
Holidays
I'm off on holidays today, but our booking at Mt Kosciusko is up in smoke, as the fire is threatening Thredbo.
Oh well, 5 days off anyhow!
It's better than nothing, even though we have to stay home now.
Talk to you when I'm back
Older Post
Home
Every decision you make from the moment you wake up is yours alone
About Me
Cristy Kilo
I'm 24, live in Kew with my boyfriend James and cat Sooty!
View my complete profile
Quotes
Bite off more than you can chew and chew like hell
Do one thing everyday that you don't think you can do
Failure is a better teacher than success
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(3)
▼
January
(3)
Holidays
Dress pic for Mel
Engagement
►
2006
(31)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)