It's like a ghost town in the station, everyone's off doing their thing, on holidays, at Christmas parties, and Bag's got an infected toe, so he's at home till he flies to New Zealand to meet his wife and daughter over there for Christmas.
The roads were crazy today. you think lighter traffic (because of school holidays) would make people a little bit more careful and considerate... but no. There's horns going off, car accidents, cars cutting in and out of traffic, everyone in a hurry to get everywhere. I think it's time they relaxed. I hate Melbourne traffic. I think a way a person drives is a true indicator of their character and temperament. The way they handle stressful situations. Maybe they should make that part of the job hiring process. When a car cuts you of, do you slam you hand on the horn or get out and start smashing his car with a hammer? Sorry, you don't get the job you crazy motherf*.
I've got a voice session in 5 minutes, so better wrap this up. We're heading to Albury on Saturday afternoon, and Sooty's coming for a drive this time, although we hope she doesn't throw up in the car like she has the last 2 times. Have a very Merry Christmas and a cracking New Year...
See you soon - safe and well - take it easy, not like those crazies on the road at the moment.
Cristy