Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Morning

G'Day

Well my health kick didn't go so well, on the weekend James and I ad a 60th birthday party to go to, which was great... but then we had Kel and Josh around for a barbeque and poker night... with lots of drinking.

I was hung over on Sunday, James went in to work, so I walked to Richmond to have lunch with him by the river, and then walked home along the river. It was good, made me feel better anyway.

This weeks going ok... I've got three major uni assignments due in the next two weeks, then that's it for the year!

We'll be home in Albury soon, for a yabbying weekend, just have to speak to Mum to tee up a good weekend.

Also found out that we'll be home for Christmas. James' family aren't concerned with Christmas day this year because Alex is in Alice Springs and Michaela doesn't want to drag the kids around. So we'll be home to Albury on Christmas Eve, and back the day after boxing day - provided we can both get it off.

I think that's all the news that's going on. James' work company changeover went well - that's why he's been so busy. So I think we're both looking forward to some great weather and holidays this Christmas.

Speak to you soon!
Cristy