Wednesday, November 08, 2006

That's it

I've sent in my final assignment for the year yay.
I'm not that confident about how I've gone this semester, I'm just glad to see the end of it.

Having a break should reinspire me for next year.

Anyway, I can't post any of my work, because my assignment was to send it off to try and get it published - and I break the rules if I publish it myself.

So we'll wait and see. If it gets rejected, I'll show you then.

I bought some new Nike Shoes and the Nike + iPod system that is like a pedometre and measures your distance, pace and time, giving you updates through your iPod while you're running. You can have playlists, and a power song that pushes you to run your hardest.

It's cool!

It took forever to set up though, I had to update iTunes which took forever because we're on dial-up until stupid Dodo can reconnect us after moving. I hate Dodo. Money hungry bastards. Obviously they have a hell of a lot of complaints and screw ups if the customer service line can't call you back for 24 hours.

So we're switching as soon as our contract ends.

Anyway, that took 2 hours for the first attempt, and 4 hours for the second attempt.
Then I had to update my iPod software which took another two hours. With lots of errors and searching message boards for answers as to why it doesn't register your internet connection.
Finally got it working. but yesterday I had a go at uploading it with the Nikeplus website, and had a heap of more errors to get around.

It's been frustrating, but hopefully worth it.

Enjoy the rest of your week

Cristy