We had our work Christmas party on Friday night, now everyone's exchanging stories... mine aren't too bad - just something about me swearing too much, and my top falling down. Nothing I won't live down.
The weekend was good. Except I was very hung over from too much champagne. I started my extremist health kick. I nearly gave in twice, but came out of it with a lean beef burger from mcdonalds, instead of a big meal from KFC, and a packet of strawberries rather than a chocolate bar, yay! I'm so proud of myself.
I went for a run this morning, it was pretty cold out, but it's supposed to be 36 in the next few days.
Someone hit my car. It's the second time it's happened. That's because I work in such a crap area that no-one really cares about their cars. They park 1 centimetre away from you so it takes you 40 attempts to get out... but what do you do?
I might buy a bike for my work Chadstone present. it was an incentive for Sep, Oct and Nov. Our team made the goal budget, so we all get to go to Chaddie for a shopping spree. Not sure yet how much money we get, but should be a couple of hundred dollars... and you can only spend it on yourself. So I think I'll buy a bike.
James and I are quitting tennis to join our local YMCA gym. We can only afford one or the other, and seeing as tennis is only 1 hour a week, whereas gym is unlimited pool, classes and gym equipment, it makes more sense to us to do it.
Ok, better get stuck into my day... not too busy at the mo which is good.
Talk soon
Cristy